Excuses, Excuses

So. I said last Friday and now it's next Friday. Or, at least, the Friday after.

I said Peanuts and it's not.

I could go into the reasons for my failure to deliver on my promise of two weeks ago, but that would be just labouring the point. For an easier to digest perspective, take a little read of this post from my 'Books' page. Although I will say that once I actually sat down and looked at the Peanuts strips that I wanted to talk about, it was obvious that they didn't need talking about. They speak for themselves, very much in the way that Charles Schulz intended. Anything that I could say about them would be redundant. I soon realised that the same is true of any Peanuts strips. Or any other strips for that matter.

While I'm trying to figure out what to put here, here's a little preview of what to expect if you subscribe to my newsletter sketchletter (which I'll be releasing as soon as I can figure out how to make my MailChimp template work the way that I want it to).


See you next Friday.

JJ
Over and Out